Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 28, 2010

+"This is how much i know about AMANINA" +

Da lame cgt nk jwb since nina taG..tP...tenet cam hampeh..=.="..ok...Nina..!!Check this out!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. What's my name? 
oh dear..nama kamoO...amanina nazari..am i rite..:)

2. Where did we meet?
USM!!jumpe kamOo tyme kite 1 MPDS...tp xrapat...sYe ingt kamOo sombong..tp sye ingt 1 thing..mase tu kem kpimpinan MPds 08/09, kite 1 group..sye xrapt sgt ngn kamOo..tp..tyme nyanyi lagu ape ntah..korg plok n smbey lambai tgn..then..kamOo yg plok n pgg tgn sye tyme tu..wlupun xknl..^^..then,kite stat rapat tyme pPsl..ngEee~
3. Where do i live?
Kuala Lumpur!!
4. How long have you known me?
ummph..stat knl, bln 8,2008..ar..da 2 tahun 2 bulan..

5. How many siblings do i have?
5...:)..ank ke 3..pompuan sorg!manje ...:P

6. Do I smoke?
urm,nOpe..

7. When you first saw me, what was your impression?
mcm sOmbong...tp baik!!:)

8. My age?
21 tahun

9. Birthday?
24 June 1989

10. Eye color?
umph!alaa..coklat kot??

11. Have you ever had a crush on me?
yeaah..!!hahhaha...:P

12. What's one of my favorite things to do?
makan...heheh3..

13. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?
urm..xingt la...hehe2..

14. What's my favorite type of music?
haaa..susah sikit nyh...umph..pop mungkin..

15. What is the best feature about me?
everything..:)

16. Am I shy or outgoing?
OutgOing lar...:)..ke kamOo ni sHy??hehe

17. Would you say I am funny?
yUpz..!!hahahha...:)

18. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?
urm... rebel ..

19. Any special talents?
aiyOo..umph...umph...umph..xtaw..:P

20. What qualities do i have when it comes to friendship/love?
dear, u are gOod listener..sumtime kamoo klakar..oh!really good adviser..hahahah...beruntung dpt knl kamoO sblum sye pGy LI..n rapt ngn kamOo..:)..umphh..bout l0ve ea??hehe3..kamOo sgt baik,setia..sye doakan kamOo akn dpt yg D bez ..^^...

21. Would you call me preppy, slutty, a homie, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, silent, raver, or rocker, or something else?
nO no aNd no!!

22. Have you ever seen me cry?
yeaahh...hehe3...

23. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
nickname?nina da ok wut..ke..tp nekna?i prefer nina..:)

24. What/Who do I love?
me..heheh..op koz ur parents,siblings,friends..and......sum1 yg kamoO love nnty..:)

25. Have i ever told you I liked you?
ade!kan..kan..heheh..
26. What type of guys do i do for?
a real man!!who always take care n love u as you are..yg onest n loyal..n .. I hope U'll find the right one..sumday..

27. Will you ever make me cry?
yeahh...umph..akhir sem ni mungkin..:((

28. When was the last time we spent time together?
last friday..kt bumble dEe..eh!rindula kamoO
29. What is my favorite food?
aiyOo..sye rse cam banyak jek..heheh..

30. My favorite movie?
action muvee kot..xpon cite2 cam step up..btol ke??

31. Do i have a pet?
alamak!!i dont knoe dear..

32. What are the things u enjoy doing with me?
EVERYTHING!! Every single moments we sharing together. i'll miss u ..:((

33. If we're together, are you proud of me?
op cOz dear...:)

34. Am i the type you'd want to marry?
hahhahha...yupz2..klu kamOo llaki..nGee~

35. If, in one hour, I'll be gone forever...what will be your last words for me?
i juz can



p/s: nina...




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

*me,nina n beekay* said...

sayang!!! thank youu..terharu aku :')) love all the answer..sayang kamu ketat2..mmuah! :)

ajashar said...

nggee...~sOry lau ade yg salah..
sye juz jwab ape yg sye tau..:)
anywayz..syg kamOo ketat2 jugak..mmmuachh..:)

© Aja Shar | Templates by: Nurulchumel Design | All Rights Reserved™