Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 30, 2010

+ I'm Sorry For Hurting yOu +

This is for my friend dat I hurt and I'm sorry! n I'm really sorry..
 
 "Preserving a friendship requires many skills. One of the most important of these is the ability to say I'm sorry. We all make mistakes. Hurting each other from time to time is inevitable, especially in a close friendship. Some people are incapable of apologizing, because they are unable to admit that they may have made a mistake. There is no way for a friendship to last without apologies. Saying I'm Sorry in a sincere and compassionate way will preserve your friendship and deepen the bond that you share. "


 p/s:  dear, d strongest kind of friendship is when we know dat even the biggest fight has no chance to ever break us up. i love u dear..

"hope u read my blog..."




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

© Aja Shar | Templates by: Nurulchumel Design | All Rights Reserved™